Subscribe my articles from SELaplana:
Delivered by FeedBurner
 

Manual Endnote

An AMA graduating student approached me and asked me on how to put an endnote into her document.

I showed her how by using the shortcut key CTL-ALT-F in inserting the endnote and automatically asking for the footnote information. But it was not the way she wanted to do to her document. She told me that instead of using footnote, the information will be posted on the Reference section of her thesis.

So, I recommended that she better use the Superscript function on the MSWORD application. And after showing her some example, she then kissed me on my cheek and thanked me for the things I shared.
Search Lyrics by Artists: 0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z