Subscribe my articles from SELaplana:
Delivered by FeedBurner
 

Computer Power Supply

This afternoon, one of my computers has been accidentally shut down as its power supply stop responding. I am wondering what may be the reason of its malfunction. It was used for 1 year already and I don't think its life is with that length only.

However, I know that there are other possible causes, such as:
  1. overheating due to bad ventilation.
  2. improper shutting down due to power outage or any other causes
  3. over/lower voltage input
Anyway, we have nothing to do except to buy a new one and replace it. Its warranty has been expired already and I even don't know how to troubleshoot and repair it.
Search Lyrics by Artists: 0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z