Subscribe my articles from SELaplana:
Delivered by FeedBurner
 

Thanks to Mozilla's Firefox broswer

Jam Net Computers customer are always complaining that the computer freezes whenever they open the friendster website.

I already had experienced this problem already since the friendster implemented the advertising code on their website. I didn’t know how to fix it, and that I know I couldn’t fix it because the problem was on the codes of the friendster engine.

But one day, while I was reading news regarding the Firefox browser, a theory came to my mind… that maybe the real problem lies on my browser, the Internet Explorer 5.5. I think I haven’t downloaded the patches for the browser.

So, why not try Firefox. They said that it was a good browser because it has security features which Netscape and Internet Explorer do not.

After downloading, I immediately installed the free software of Mozilla Foundation. And then I tried to open the friendster website.

At last! My mind scream, for friendster website run smoothly with the firefox. I don’t need the Google Toolbar to protect me from popups because it already has.

Thanks to Firefox browser, our customers seized on complaining.
Search Lyrics by Artists: 0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z