Subscribe my articles from SELaplana:
Delivered by FeedBurner
 

Change The Font Color

Question: Question: I am doing my research in the internet and when I found articles regarding my topic, I highlighted it, copy and paste it into the Microsoft Word. I know I already have pasted the article to the document, but the problem is I didn’t see anything on it. When I repeatedly have done the pasting, the document pages increased. What may be the problem with it? - by a customer of the Jam Net Computer Centers

Answer: There was no problem on it. The font color of article you pasted on the document is the same with the color of the document's background, and that's the reason why you didn't see anything, when in fact you have successfully pasted it. So to change the font color, highlight the whole document by pressing CTRL-A then change the color of the font from white to black.
Search Lyrics by Artists: 0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z