Subscribe my articles from SELaplana:
Delivered by FeedBurner
 

Trojan Horse

I was using my computer which was connected to the internet using the SURF MAXX prepaid card when a warning dialogue appeared on my screen telling me that a computer with an IP Address 210.23.113.130 was trying to connect my computer using the Default Block Shiva Burka Trojan Horse.

Actually I didn't know what trojan horse was so I tried to open the Symantec info system and this was its report.

Trojan Horse are legitimate-looking programs that includes malicious programming. Attackers can use Trojan Horses to gain access to files on your computer or even take control of the computer.

I was alarmed while reading this report. So I investigated the said IP Address which was trying to connect my computer. And the following were the result:

210.23.113.130 (PI-PH Network, Philippines
inetnum: 210.23.113.130 - 210.23.113.255
netname: PI-PH
country name: Philippines
descr: Pacific Internet PH
descr: Dialup Pool
admin-c IA47-AP
Search Lyrics by Artists: 0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z