Subscribe my articles from SELaplana:
Delivered by FeedBurner
 

HP Printers And Ink Cartridge

Since 2001, I am already using the printers of the Hewlett Packard (HP). My first printer was the HP 845, and it was already better than other printers around me. On 2003, I learned that there was even a new model of printer which was better, faster and cheaper than HP 845, it was the HP 3500 which I bought only for 2,200 Pesos. But I found problems using the latter printer especially when I would be printing documents from neighborhood computers.. So, I tried the HP 6500 and found it better than those two printers, although it was using the same type of cartidge with the HP 3500.

With regards to its ink cartridge, it is true that original cartridge and orinnal ink help the printer attain longer life than using refilled cartridges and cheap ink. But I have no choice but to use refilled cartridges for my printers since our printing shop offers P2.00/page only, and there were times that printing rate goes down up to P1.50/page especially if we are printing more than 200 pages with a customer. For more than 3 years of using HP printers, I learned a lot of things in handling these printers.

To maintain the good printing output of the printer using refilled cartridge, try to refill it immediately before it became empty. Even if you have nothing to print for, try to print a sample printout daily if possible inorder to avoid clogging its print head. Use clean cotton when cleaning the contact, and its head.
Search Lyrics by Artists: 0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z